X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Capistrano Valley Toyota - San Juan Capistrano California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Roger Breternitz — Laguna Niguel California United States
  • Capistrano Valley Toyota 33395 Camino Capistrano San Juan Capistrano, California United States

Capistrano Valley Toyota Dealership was bought by another company who refuses to honor the life time oil change given when purchased car San Juan Capistrano California

*Author of original report: See if spelling has anything to do with me and 387 friends NEVER doing biz with Capistrano Toyota EVER!

*Consumer Suggestion: Nope

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Capastrano Toyota cancels free oil change

My wife bought her Rav 4 from Capastano Toyota 9 years ago and it was in the contract that she should receive FREE OIL CHANGES for LIFE. Now that another company has bought this Capastrano Toyota they informed us that they are canceling that service. CAN THEY DO THIS???

I thought when a compnay buys another business they have to honor all debts, and promises made by that company. I see a class action law sute happening here and would welcome any input from any attorney that wants to take it on. We are not the only people with this problem. I hope the new corporation that has bought them realizes what a "Black eye" this will give them in a small town area like Laguna Niguel, Dana Point and Orange Co. in general.

We are intending to buy a new Toyota very soon and I'll tell you...IT WON'T BE FROM THEM! I recommend you STAY AWAY from Capastrano Toyota if you're lucky enough to NOT be doing business with them at present! This email will also go to the Ca. Atty. General, BBB, and others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2020 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/capistrano-valley-toyota/san-juan-california-bought-1497438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Roger - (United States)

POSTED: Sunday, July 12, 2020

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Nope

AUTHOR: Flint - (Afghanistan)

POSTED: Saturday, July 11, 2020

If the old location went out of business and the one just acquired the assets, they don't owe you anything.  And with your spelling abilities, I'm sure you'll be real successful with that class action lawsuit.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair