What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Capital D Studio - Dubai Alcoz

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Freelance Photographer — United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Capital D Studio #50, Unit #9 & 10, Street 6B, Alcoz Dubai, Alcoz United Arab Emirates

Capital D Studio Ayaad Damouni, Meredith Damouni, D Journal Capital D Studio owed me $15,500 Dubai Alcoz

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Capital D Studio hired me to direct video and photo shoot for 2 brands.  They have used all of my materials on websites and social media platforms yet have not paid me my $15,500 balance for the content.  The content I created was used as advertisments for a large fashion company as well as a Celebrity makeup brand.

These adverts were used to sell products, while my intellectual property remained unpaid.  I have tried to serve them papers via my Dubai Attorneys as well as had an official legal notice printed in the Dubai paper.  I have tried every method to collect but they refuse to pay.  Capital D has multiple reviews from employees all over the internet desperately trying to collect from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2021 02:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/capital-d-studio/ubai-alcoz-stuio-ayaa-amouni-1513948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content