X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: capital fitness - alexandria virginia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jacquelline — Alexandria United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • capital fitness 4300 king street alexandria, virginia United States

capital fitness xsport fraud billings on my credit card alexandria virginia

*Consumer Suggestion: I can help

Recently I purchased some spa services at the gym in Alex, VA.  A few weeks ago, I heard that the supv of the spa (asia) was arrested.  The police came into the gym put the cuffs on her, and removed her from the premises.  I have been in contact with the manager Sam, and Kelly Cartwright since discovering addt'l charges on my credit card bill.

Why is there always money problems with this company.  Do the letters RICO fit any of these situations.  Is this why they keep you credit card info on file so they can continually charge, and members have to fight to get their money refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2019 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/capital-fitness/alexandria-virginia-xsport-1476975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I can help

AUTHOR: Baker - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, April 12, 2019

I have an affordable solution that can help you. Contact me at 7036624121 if you want help I am very confident we will resolve this issue.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair