X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Carethy -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Elina — La Chaux De Fonds Switzerland

Carethy The product has never been sent and refunded

The order was placed on July 20th and was not delivered.

After my numerous e-mails, the company replied that the product was out-of-stock offering me to wait a bit until next month. That's what I did. That was the last e-mail I have got from Carethy.

They have canceled my order and have never refunded the cost. Pity I didn't check this supplier's reviews before placing an order as I am not the only "victim", there is plenty of on-line reviews signaling the same issue and I am wondering why Carethy business still exists as they are simply cheating people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2019 03:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/carethy/product-sent-refunded-1489225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair