X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Casa Rosa Inn - Port Isabel 761 State Highway 100

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Angry customer TX Austin/Padre local. — Austin TX United States
  • Casa Rosa Inn 761 State Highway 100 Port Isabel , 761 State Highway 100 United States

Casa Rosa Inn Hotel in Port Isabel Texas. Bait and switch added fees horrible service. Port Isabel 761 State Highway 100

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I"m normally a regular over years of coming to this hotel because it's clean and affordable.  I'm also somewhat of a local on the island and I work with the majority of the businesses, I had to go down for a business trip on short notice.  So I called in as I have done for years.  I first said I normally get a 34 to $38 rate during the slow season he said $ 38.90 well match what you saw online.  He was a fast talker also and I said I'll pay when I get there.

After a 6 hour drive from Austin, I got in about 10:30 they front desk guy rushed me and handed me the paperwork I saw two fees he never disclosed 9.98 cleaning fee and 9.90 Resort fee.  Both he could not explain and said it was the city. One was also for the pool which was also closed.   So basically they did a full bait and switch.   He rushed me out and had little or no response.  This was a horrible hotel service.  I honestly think the owner has changed.  I highly recommend going to another hotel Such as White sands they have one amazing restaurant and great service.  It's less or the same price.  They won't try to dupe you with made-up fees.  Bait and switch.

This guy blew smoke and never fixed or reimbursed anything.  I have come their for years. Plus the system would not pull my info as this rep said but they may have updated or they had a change of owner and the new owner put a bad rep in place.

Don't stay here.  Also my room was not the same clean quality as it uses to be the tile was very dingy and looked like it had not been deep cleaned and my closet had a blood mark and the tub had Cigarette burns.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2021 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/casa-rosa-inn/port-isabel-state-highway-1503644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair