X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Nancy — Baton Rouge Louisiana United States
  • CCM Total ProtectTo United States

CCM Total ProtectTo I canceled this warranty in December as I sold the property on which it was held. They have deducted 49.95 from my account January, February and March 2020.

This company has a "Hotel California" policy: once you check in you can't check out. Their customer service representative to whom I spoke today (3-3-2020) said there was no record of my cancellation in December and that I owed a cancellation charge in addition to the amount they've already stolen from me, $149.85

. I have a cancellation number from the call I made in February, which their customer service representative to whom I spoke today (3-3-2020) said was not valid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2020 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/ccm-total-protectto/i-canceled-warranty-december-1492481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair