X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Mike — Crete Indiana United States
  • cheap caribbean United States

cheap caribbean bad customer service

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This company is great at getting you booked. It's just so easy online. HOWEVER, if you have to call them or make any changes FOR ANY REASON, good luck. Hold times are hours. They don't provide refunds, changes or credits without charging you more. There is no sympathy to your story. They just don't care. They hope to wear you down with the long hold times.

I waited on hold 3 hours to get one agent. They were happy to charge me more with out really caring about my situation. I sent tons of emails to which there was no reply. In the end they just blamed Jet blue. I wrote to the corporate office of Jet blue and it was completely false. I suggested that they speak to this company that is blaming them. I won't book with this place again especially given their blame games. Waste of time and money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2020 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/cheap-caribbean/bad-customer-service-1494751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair