X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I'm having to post this over pancakes I got to go. There was a packing issue that caused me to ask for a debit refund. I left disappointed & hungry. Requested to chat with management via email. No surprise I got ignored, & taken for granted. Ended up speaking to the owner [Karen?], who finally responded. I 1st got an impression she was genuine, even when she assured a positive experience next time, & invited me back. She claimed my card was being refunded, yet after 2 weeks, nothing.

A few weeks later I went in hoping to get pancakes on credit since I didn't get my refund, & they lacked communication. I ordered on the phone. What I got was lied to & denied. What was disturbing is I didn't see her, yet they knew me. Supposedly they look at camera recordings to see what happened. I feel they look to see who it is so if the person returns, the staff will know who to mistreat. I'm sure the server recognized me & said something as he dissapeared. An old Caucasian manager looking man came out & was speaking to me in a bitter way, bringing up old irrelevant news. He spoke as if I already got reimbursed, & had to pay.

I told him she was to take care of it. He claimed he spoke to Karen & she said I'd have to pay. I warned him me paying for food service I never got would result in a legal matter. He disrespected me by saying oh well, & turning his back on me. Both times I had  a bad experience, withi no food I paid for, or reason to give good rep as I had no good service, & I don't know how the food tastes. If that's how they treat folks, over small stuff, they will do it over big, so principle has to apply. They seem racist & greedy based on my experience, so I'm exposing them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2020 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/chef-zorbas/denver-lied-about-refund-1498290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair