X  |  CLOSE
Report: #1502097

Complaint Review: Cheryl Sarnavka and TCG Lending Center fraud Mortgage and home stealing - Hamilton Ontario

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Luvlina Sanghera — Hamilton Ontario Canada
  • Cheryl Sarnavka and TCG Lending Center fraud Mortgage and home stealing 247 Centennial Pkwy North,Unit 15 Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Cheryl Sarnavka and TCG Lending Center fraud Mortgage and home stealing in Hamilton Ontario

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Cheryl Sarnavka and TCG Lending Centre are absolute rotten scumbags. I totally believe in property investment and purchased a property from them. These guys, however, are the reason why the industry can have a bad name. They are selling apartments from developers and take massive commissions $30-60K.

The property often does not valuate up come settlement which then means the bank will not give you the money. they are just scammers. They rip off old people and mum and dads. If you are reading this you are about to get scammed. They are all nice and innocent until you work out your property is worth half of what these thieving scamming scum bags tell you, don't deal with them. Stay away from them.

I advise staying away from them. Just slick sales people on large commissions purchased an off-the-plan dream investment property from these cold-calling property spruikers scamming Cheryl Sarnavka and TCG Lending Centre. I lost more than one-third of the value of the property despite several years of booming residential property markets. They stole my money and now change the name and are Cheryl Sarnavka and TCG Lending Centre. I'm writing about them because they owe me and my partner money. Help me we need to start a crusade. I'm a mother of three and was conned by a free trip to Queensland with my wife. The man that came to my home did a big sell on me about tax breaks and future growth. But 3 years after investing $415,000 the property was sold for $295,000 – a loss of $120,000!!

They are the worse scamming mongrels, they will talk about the big game and take all your money and scam you. Do not deal with them at all. Very bad company to deal with. My children are aged between and 1 and 4 now and suffering bcoz of them. They put pressure and then make you sine stuff and scam you. DONT DEAL WITH THEM. Do your homework and don’t buy from them liar and scamming review them they are scamming.

SCAM SCAM. Claim that a financial advisor can’t offer financial advice on tax only their advisor can. Then stated they will save 50% of your withheld tax for your mortgage repayments. Basically negative gearing scammers trying to get you to purchase apartments. Stay away. SCAM. Cheryl Sarnavka and TCG Lending Centre. SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2020 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/cheryl-sarnavka-tcg-lending/hamilton-ontario-1502097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair