X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jayne Beckwith — Toronto Ontario Canada
  • Cheryl Sarnavka  247 Centennial Pkwy North,Unit 15 Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Cheryl Sarnavka hosts parties for scam money from innocent investors in Hamilton Ontario

*Consumer Comment: Cheryl Sarnakvka is lying, cunning, deceitful and manipulative con-artist who will do anything for money.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Cheryl  Sarnavka and Martin Doane use their circle of friends to lure people into parties where their "closer" friend Joseph Bedinot & wife, also including Jane Beckwit;who would lie to  prospects "clients" of what wonderful  investments had been made,feeding  expectations pushing them to invest their savings.

They would make you feel confident, close, comfortable that you could rely on them.

Ms.Cheryl S had been Leviathan's Chief Financial Officer since the 9th of August 2018, and of course we believed her!

They are very good talkers, and they know how to lie their way out of everything, it's almost like they practiced twice a week.

Ms.Cheryl Sarnavka  would put the money  into pump and dump companies loosing investors' money and pretending she also had lost money.

When we ask for our money back we where surprised she told us she had resigned ( great timing right?)from  Leviathan Cannabis Group.

Saying it had been a bad investment, we had all lost" that's the only thing you will hear about your money.

Also, we found out that on January 2019 Sedar had emitted to cease the trade order because,

they had'nt presented  Financial statements to the authorities.

I was one of the unfortunated people who had fallen for this scam; I used and I lost $60k of my retirement savings. After losing my money Ms.Cheryl Sarnavka she had always been avoiding me,I haven't spoke to her in over a year.

They are all a group of snakes, liars ,thieves who don't care about anything except money. Heck, they don't even care about their families,stay away from these crook if you want your savings to be safe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2020 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/cherylacherylasarnavkaahosts/hamilton-ontario-1502059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Joseph Bedinot - (Canada)

POSTED: Friday, November 20, 2020

Cheryl Sarnavka can not be trusted. She is a real estate fraudster with a history of criminal deceit. Don't be fooled, you will be manipulated with hidden fees, hidden commissions, and fraudulent deals structured to separate you from your money. I entered into an agreement with Cheryl Sarnavka and later learned that she had received money under the table on both the real state and mortgage transaction. The transaction ended up ruining my credit.

Upon research, I learned that she was also doing fraudulent business with pumping and dumping companies like Leviathan Cannabis group in Toronto and other companies in Vancouver under several names. Bottom-line this is a lying, cunning, deceitful, and manipulative con-artist who will do anything for money.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair