X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Sandra — Madison United States
  • Choice Warrenty 1090 King Georges Post RD Edison, New Jersey United States

Choice Warrenty I report a problem not being fix air condition Edison New Jersey

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

On 23 April 2019, I call Choice Home Warranty my air condition was not cooling my townhouse the sent out a technician he told me that my compressor (HAVC) was gone and that need to be replaced he would contact CHW he did and then he called me back and told me that denied my claim. So I contact them.  In my contact, it said air condition it doesn't list what part.

When I purchase it in Dec 2018 ask the representative what all cover in the warranty he told me all my appliance in my home and air condition system, heating system, electrical system, plumbing system etc. The reason I purchase the warranty is so that wouldn't have to come out of pocket and that what they do advertise.

I used the company that sent out to my house which was Lovelace.

First of all, they said they sent me an email explaining that could be deputed only way I found that it was with the reminder. I put in the deputed of my claim to get a case manager she only reaches out to me once on Sunday I was in church 28 Apr 2019. I have made several calls she was out on an emergency and left a voice message.

This has been going on for about two weeks have my grandson living with me and he has epilepsy seizures as a consumer I feel that got rip off for a service that paying for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2019 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/choice-warrenty/edison-new-jersey-i-report-1478251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair