X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: Cindy — Rego Park NY United States
  • Clifun Suite 10c 17-23 Queen Street Deal, Kent United Kingdom

Clifun Maternity Website Incomplete Order and No Refund Deal Kent

I placed a clothing order from Clifun.com on May 3rd. I never received a confirmation email or tracking information. After asking for it, the package was coming from China and not from the UK as stated on their website. My package finally arrived a month later on June 3rd. In this order, I ordered 6 maternity dresses but only received 5. I tried on all dresses and none fit well so I decided to return all dresses. I emailed the company at service@clifun.com on June 9th to return the items.

Today is June 25th. I have emailed the company 5 times in order to instruct me on how to begin a return order and have not received any responses. After further investigation, I have read online from multiple websites that other people have had difficulty with this website. I only want to get rid of the clothing items, get my money back and make people aware of this website and their wrongdoings. I am pregnant for the first time and this was the first website I ordered maternity clothes from only to get let down in the worst way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2020 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/clifun/deal-kent-maternity-website-1496785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair