X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Copyright Index -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Henry — Koforidua Ghana
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

Copyright Index Internet Fraud

I paid an amount of $98.00 USD to this site ( https://copyrightindex.com ) . They assured me of registering my work in my country but my work in not registered in my country. I have contacted them several times, but there is no reply.

I have uploaded my documents to them, my national identification card and a very important document as a source of evidence yet when I contact them many times there is no reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2019 04:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/copyright-index/internet-fraud-1486569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair