X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Kenneth — Thompsons Station Tennessee United States
  • Covert Tactical Systems 2000 E. 12th Ave Tampa, Florida United States

Covert Tactical Systems StrykerCovert Carry I ordered their product twice and never received it. Tampa Florida

I placed an order for their covert carry pants twice.  First order was 18 Nov, 2018 and the second order was 23 Aug, 2020.  Stupid me.  After not receiving the first order after 4 months, I sent emails and called several times on the order status.  No answer on emails or phone calls.  Just "leave a MSG and we will get back to you".

I ordered the same item 23 Aug, 2020 and have experienced the same thing.  No order receipt, no email answers or phone call replies.  Yes, stupid me. This company is definately a rip off.  BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2020 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/covert-tactical-systems/tampa-florida-stryker-carry-i-1503088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair