X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: covletr.com -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Holly — Lancaster United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • covletr.com United States

covletr.com I paid for a cover letter and resume. I paid for the initial ones and then cancelled within the 7 days. They charged my bank account $39.95 twice. When trying to make contact with them, their internet site is of course down.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I used covleter.com for the purpose of building a cover letter and resume for a job.  I paid for the initial services and then cancelled within the 7 day requirement in order to stop services and stop the withdraw on my bank account.  On two separate ocassions $39.95 was withdrawn from my bank account.  I can understand a one time withdraw, but I cancelled within the 7 day time and just on 05-01-2021 an additional $39.95 was withdrawn from my account.  I know I should have checked to see if this was a legit business, but I didn't.  I just want the withdraw on my account to stop and possibly get the last $39.95 given back to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2021 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/covletrdotcom/i-paid-cover-letter-resume-1507669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair