X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: CQBOUTIQUEE - Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Shanell — Canton Georgia United States

CQBOUTIQUEE NEVER RECEIVED ORDER, REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE OR GIVE REFUND MONEY!! Texas

I placed an order from this online boutique on 5/10/19. I then placed a second order on 5/24/19. After placing the two orders i reached out to the vendor on Instragram (Cqboutiquee) on 5/25/19 and asked when I could expect to receive my order. I was not sure if her items were ready to ship or if they were preorders that would take a couple weeks.

I also sent an email to her gmail account (courtlynnquality@gmail.com) on 5/31/19 asking the same question. I never received a response. About two weeks later the order I placed on 5/24/19 was shipped and I recieved it. I started to assume that my first order must have been a preorder and have patiently waited 11 weeks for a response or my shipment. Still not understanding why I did not receive my first order I proceeded to reach out to her again 7/26/19 on her website (https://cqboutiquee.wixsite.com/mysite ), her email, and on Instagram.

I continued to reach out through those methods through the whole weekend and never once has she responded. I asked for either an update or money back. I gave her the dates, order number, and have been more than accomodating and I am finally frustrated that I did not receive my order, my money back, or was even acknowledge. I do not for a fact that she is seeing my messages and I even unfollowed her on Instragram where she markets and asked to follow her again since her account is provate and she keeps denying my requst.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2019 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/cqboutiquee/texas-received-order-refused-1482639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content