X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: T.Benjamin — Hartsville United States
  • Credit Exterminators New Jersey United States

Credit Exterminators Credit Exterminators Debt Relief Mislead New Jersey

I contacted Credit Exterminators Sept.of 2019.After gathering some information, I was advised by April(owner) that the aggressive plan (3months) was the best program for my overall goals.

I was quoted a price, and an upfront fee was due. I explained to April that I travel for a living and my address is temporary. She assured me that it would not be an issue, she stated "I work with travelers all the time." Therefore I trusted, and depended on their expertise.

I was then forwarded to Alecia(representative) who closed the deal, after the fee was collected. I explained my circumstances once again. I informed Alecia that I could not provide them with any mail with my current address, I only had an insurance document available with the address on it.

She reassured me that the document would work as verification, and she sent off dispute letters on my behalf. Up to 30 days later, all I received were letters from the bureaus, stating that they will not move forward with any disputes, if I didn't provide proper documentation to verify my address.

I then emailed Alecia, she did not respond, the following day I forwarded the same message to April, still no response. The following day, I received an email from Alecia requesting a bank statement, which had been discussed prior to setup, that I could not provide a bank statement or any other documents because they were not available.

I then called the office, I spoke with April, explained the issue and she then requested a bank statement and her solution was to just use my permanent address, during the initial setup I was advise by Alecia, to use the address where I get mail because I would be responsible for sending pictures of all the documents I received from the bureaus to email them at Credit Exterminators.

By this time all trust was lost, and all hope was gone, no progress had been made with the credit bureaus, we were at a road block, and I was over the back and forth over the phone. I then requested a full/partial refund.

They then stated all fees were nonrefundable. The agreement was sent to my email after I paid the upfront fee of $500 and I never verbally agreed to it. I feel I was lead into an agreement with misleading information, basically I paid for address verification letters from the credit bureau.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2019 05:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/credit-exterminators/nj-debt-relief-mislead-1486641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content