X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By:
  • Croccx.com. aka GUANGZHOU MEILI TRADING COMPANY China

Croccx.com. aka GUANGZHOU MEILI TRADING COMPANY Guangzhou MEILI Trading Co, LTd Ordered premium brand Croc shoes. 3 pair in different styles and sizes. They sent cheap, same size shoes. Said I could return at My expense and they could then consider refund!

I paid through PayPal thinking I will be protected. paypal refused my claim because I refused to return the scammed garbage sent in place of my order at my expense.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS!
they post quality merchandise. Then send a menial package and have a tracking number so they can say you received the merchandise. BIG RIPOFF!!   SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2020 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/croccxdotcom-guangzhou-meili/ordered-premium-brand-croc-i-1500783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair