X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Pamela — Morven United States
  • Crown auto and fleet services 2258 pine ave Ocala, Florida United States

Crown auto and fleet services Crown auto loans Paid cash Never gave title records say truck has a lien Ocala Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

June 9, 2019 I came here Howard said I was approved for a loan for an $18,900 2006 2500 Chevy Duramax truck. I gave him $4,500 down payment drove home that was a Friday evening. On Monday he contacts me and says my loan was not approved.

I said okay let me contact my father and we will pay cash. My father did a bank transfer and paid cash for the truck. On the 11th of November I believe it is. I have never received a title for my truck Howard says it just needs a lien release. How can it need a lien release when you told me I wasn't approved for a loan and I don't have one?

This dealership is a fraudulent dealership I'm taking it to the highest court. I want my title so I can trade this hunk of junk in. I have spent $6,000 on this truck 3600 of it was in his shop Crown Automotive Fleet Services for a transfer case which we went 20 minutes and it broke again and had to go back to the shop.

It was in the shop from 10 August until 1 October. A truck that I bought on 9th June... since when October the entire Hub and wheel blew off and it cost me $1,800 to fix that this week in Madison Florida at a diesel shop. And it still needs probably two thousand more dollars on it and the transmission seems to be hesitant when you go to take off. So I'm anticipating more money put into this truck that I do not even have a title for.

This dealership should be shut down he has a history of being a crook see this article.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2019 06:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/crown-auto-fleet-services/ocala-florida-loans-paid-cash-1487643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair