X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Danielle Auto Center brakeandauto.com - North Miami Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Dirt Geek — Miami Florida United States
  • Danielle Auto Center brakeandauto.com 1401 NE 123rd St. North Miami, Florida United States

Danielle Auto Center brakeandauto.com Break & Auto Specialists Bait and Switch. Hijacked my car when they didn't repair the tire. North Miami Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This thief should get arrested. I went in to patch a hole in my tire and the thief said "no problem it will be $25."

I said great, please fix it. He put the car up on the lift, came out and said I can't fix it. That tire cannot be "plugged." I said I know, I dont want a plug I want a patch. He said he doesnt patch, only plug. Even though that is not what he originally said, I said fine. Please put the car down and I'll go somewhere else.

He said it will cost me $25 to put the car down. I said but you didn't do the work. And he said "I told you it will be $25 to check it."

Straight up LIAR and a THIEF. How does this crook live with himself. Total scam artist. Thank goodness it only cost me $25 (which I'm disputing). But it's not the money, it's the principle. This business should be shut down. As the shop accross the street which actually fixed the tire told me they get business from this scam artist at least once per day.

The police should arrest him.

DON'T GO HERE NO MATTER WHAT!!! Or you'll probably be a victim too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2020 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/danielle-auto-center/north-miami-florida-break-1491830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair