What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Danny Tran (ROTARY MOTORENWERKE, LLC) - Canyon Country CA

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: ahmed — United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Danny Tran (ROTARY MOTORENWERKE, LLC) 28411 Hawks Ridge Dr Canyon Country, CA United States

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

His company doesn't exist and he has contacted several of my colleagues on LinkedIN for some sponsorships with some sob story about his life for some pity. We wanted to be nice and hopefully he would go away, but he hasn't and continues to stalk several of our colleagues on social media asking for funding.

This guy is a CSU reject with big and unattainable dreams, to make everything worst, he has also said sexist and disgusting things to several of my female friends exuding toxic masculinity as he has no sense of identity and as you can see changes his name all the time. Rotary Motorenwerke DOES NOT exist, it is a front for a closeted homophobe and women hater.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2020 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/danny-tran-rotary-llc/canyon-country-ca-daniel-liar-1498300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
5Consumer
3Employee/Owner

doxxing

AUTHOR: Lee - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, December 10, 2021

Amazing, to find all these poorly written comments which were sent to me via Google alerts, these are my cousins and none of this is true, that particular residence and personal property had been vandalized several times throughout the years by local teenagers , had property stolen which led to the decision to move. It is just a side effect of what society has become if you have different opinions and can think for yourself and earn your own living.

calumniation and self serving

AUTHOR: flying dutchman - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, December 09, 2021

This rebuttal is asinine and it is clear this was written by a self-serving individual, in fact, written by a 42 year old brat still living at home, a sorry husk and shell of a man with a history of inflicting verbal, intimidation, physical and mental torment, if you do not do as they say, pay the price causing years of unresolved trauma, duress, PTSD. In fact, this is utter shite and would qualify as malicious prosecution and seems to like picking on people that in  are in no position to defend themself and drags others down to their level.

I myself, have had numerous health issues from mold exposure, my little brother started to suffer from asthma after a leak from HVAC system and things did not turn around until we moved into a new build in a rural area and began removing toxic people out of our lives.

This is the very reason why people do not get the help they need and things go sour leading to death. Every year 7 million people die from mold exposure and do not get the help they need as they become isolated from lack of family support and a broken medical system that gaslights their patients causing financial bankruptcy, homelessness, humiliation.

You will not amount to anything in life as you live a very comfortable life with your mother for an extended duration and that is nothing aspirational and perhaps you should re-evaluate why you ended up on here nothing is peachy keen and you have to be a sorry excuse of a human to end up here.  A lack of success, a lack of GOD and a heart.

We all know about you and you are not a nice and moral perso, a stubborn thorn one cannot dispose.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fake review from evil sister

POSTED: Wednesday, January 06, 2021

I have never been sued in my entire life from anyone. The court records will prove it. Do your research. My only curse in life is that I have a spoiled sister and mother who enables her and lets her get away with everything. She wrote all of these fake reviews on the web after I called 5150 on her based on the advise from the social worker from adult protective services. I have documented proof all of this. It's okay everything comes full circle and I will abandon my messed family and start over fresh after my first patent gets approved.

Check back with me in a couple of years and let's see how many patents I will have and see how many she has. Then all of you will know the truth. She could not invent a product even if her life depended on it while I am always tinkering with things and trying to solve a problem. Don't ever date a self-hating spoiled brat with an enabler of a mother. Trust me on that.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Straight fabricated lie from a psycho sister

POSTED: Wednesday, January 06, 2021

Beware of my sister who wrote all of these fake reviews about me because I called a 5150 on her. She will make all sort of lies just to get back at you if you call her crazy. I never done any of this and I challenge anyone to show me real physical proof. I will take a polygraph any day upon request and will post the results on here. I challenge her to take it too and you all can see who is the real liar. Btw it took her 8 years just to get a BA in history from CSUN and she never even had a part-time job during that time, while I have three master's degrees, and had a real job and career. She has never had a real job in her life.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Crazy insane sister with no life skill

POSTED: Wednesday, January 06, 2021

My insane and evil sister wrote all of these fake allegations and tried to spread all of these terrible untruthful rumors about me because I called 5150 on her after she kept abusing my mother for years. The social worker spoke to her and quickly recognized what was wrong with her. I had to beg them to bail her out of the mental hospital and still she goes on this site and spreads false rumors about me. She claims has an illness called mold disease but it is fake disease that has little to no scientific evidence to back it up and that is why no medical establishment will recognize it.

In fact more than half of the patients who claim to have mold disease reacted to the placebo. But instead of admitting that she has a mental illness or a psychosomatic disorder she decided to blame every aspect of the environment. She forced us to move her to two apartments already because blamed that our family home has mold which it didn't and everywhere she goes she has problems with her neighbors. Everyone thinks she is crazy. She then forced my mother to sell our beloved family home and move to another house because she blamed the hill in the backyard at our old house that was causing her health issues.

That traffic ticket I got with the Valencia Court was for holding my cellphone while driving which was dismissed. I have zero points on my driving record, have no criminal records, and ask anyone who has ever done business with me about my character. Ask them and see what they say. I have proof of all of this and document everything. This girl has zero morals or ethics, no work history and is nothing but a spoiled brat. She is a evil person beyond words. All she is good at is digging dirt on people and has written so many false rumors about everyone she has ever hated on sites like this and The Dirty. And sadly my mother is an enabler of this problem and that is why I will abandon them.

It hurts me so much that I have such a lousy sister that decided to change my last name because I don't want anyone to know I am related to her. I know she will do something shady eventually and end up in jail one day. She stole my mom's credit card and maxed it out and tried to hide it. I have proof of all of this. This girl has no friends and all she has is hate and bitterness in her heart.

A rat

AUTHOR: miyab - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, August 10, 2020

A snitch and a dirty rat with no sense of loyalty.

Full of issues

AUTHOR: the realist - (United States)

POSTED: Sunday, August 02, 2020

He would threaten you with bodily harm with a smile and feels no remorse only to harass you again and again--proceeds to belittle your work ethics and values.

He's got problems and can't even follow certain rules of the road.

Once a liar, always a liar.

AUTHOR: sean - (United States)

POSTED: Sunday, August 02, 2020

He has no existing products for sale and so far is still trying to get venture capital from our small group of friends and this individual should be blacklisted from all of our circle and social media platforms.

A pig with lipstick is still a pig.