X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Eddie — Baltimore United States
  • Darnell Cooley United States

Darnell found me on Facbook, Took my money for coaching but never coached. Said he will refund money if we're not happy and he is refusing to give me back my money.

Seen that he has ripped a bunch of people off in the past.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2020 05:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/darnell-cooley/took-money-did-deliver-1490633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Rebuttal to Darnell

AUTHOR: Eddie - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, January 20, 2020

I have never falsified documents. Never sent him documents that could be falsified. That is Darnell's arena. He will say and do anything to receive money for work he has not done. He is all over the internet for falsifying documents and scamming people.

You cant find one thing about me scamming anyone. I hope no one else gets scammed by him. He is a professional scam artists

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to Eddie Colson

AUTHOR: Darnell - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, January 20, 2020

Eddie Colson is extremely unprofessional and should not be allowed to do real estate investing at all. Eddie and I agreed to work together doing commercial real estate investing deals and he signed a contract with me stating that he would do everything I told him to do.

When he didnt do that and then the next time we spoke her asks me to put money in escrow for a deal he supposedly put under contract that he wanted to do the deal with me on but refused to show me the details of the deal at all.

When I rejected to put money in escrow on a deal I havent seen he then began attacking my character online and called me out of my name and was extremely disrespectful towards me. I will be suing him for defamation of character, slander and breach of contract. He also had the nerve to ask for a refund from me before the 45day money back guarantee period after he didnt follow any of my instructions at all!

He also raises money for real estate deals from other investors and takes the money from them and gives falsified documents to investors about the returns the believe they are getting! I have documentation to prove all of this!

If you see Eddie Colson or his company Colson Enterprises LLC go the other way and DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM. He will turn on you the first chance he gets! Beware!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair