X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Davis Appliances Company - Greenville North Carolina

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Tony — Newport NC United States
  • Davis Appliances Company 402 S. Memorial Dr. Greenville, North Carolina United States

Davis Appliances Company They broke / damaged my oven. Greenville North Carolina

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

They were called in to repalce a burner igniter, they replaced the oven igniter instead. When i questioned the tech about it he laughed and said i guess you got one for free. So the so called free one messed up my oven, now when it is turned on it makes a loud whooping sound and the house fill with the smell of gas. So i have called and text them to come back and fix it and they said that i would have to wait until next week or so to get an appointment. I said this is your error that caused this and that i shouldn't have to wait. Nothing happend so i asked the dispatcher for the owners number. I have called to owner 30 times and texted him 13 times - he has not responded not even once to me. I might not know everything, but i know that is not how you do buisness. So here it is the week of Thanksgiving and we cannot even use our oven and they could care less. If this is how they handle and do buisness they shouldn't be in buisness. I would like to see them closed down so they could not do anything like this to someone else.

I was put in touch with them thru my home warranty company inwhich i have 2 open warranty repairs that have been outstanding since Oct. the 17th and today is Nov. the 25th - they are an absolute joke. Since all of this has happened they have put them on hold - so they cannot recieve any other calls from them until my issue is resolved. The worst part of that is they seem to even care less about that. I have reached out to my home warranty company to request my 2 repairs be handled by someone else, so they have pulled them from Davis Appliance and have sent them to another vender. The down side is i have to start over with these issues becasue of how sorry Davis Appliance is. So again i want to say that they should be put out of buisness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2020 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/davis-appliances-company/greenville-north-carolina-1502271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair