X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Phillis — Riverdale Georgia United States
  • DBA Moreno Lawns & Landscapes 6460 Walker Rd Riverdale, Georgia United States

DBA Moreno Lawns & Landscapes Phillis Nix No Cancellation - WHAT? Riverdale Georgia

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Female rep called, asked if I "like my magazines". I thought they were promotional (a common practice) and threw them out, unaware I'd "bought" mag subscription buried on a page for a Walmart card for businesses. She informed me that I could "lower" what I owe, but only by divulging critical personal information.

Lady asked for money to buy my way out of the supposed "contract". I requested to cancel, she said there is no cancelling. Nor is the phone number genuine. As of this moment, I still don't know how to reach them. Lady said they're a satellite office in FL of "Readers Service", but Caller ID shows her area code as 706 (North GA).

I asked for the name of her company, she said "Readers Service". There are MANY companies with "Readers Service" in the name. I asked 3-4 times which one is hers, she refused to say which she is representing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2019 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/dba-moreno-lawns-landscapes/riverdale-georgia-phillis-nix-1476462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair