X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Crystal — Wentworth United States
  • Denver Fine Motors 5800 Federal Blvd Denver, Colorado United States

Denver Fine Motors Scammed me out of $948.00 for a seized vehicle purchase Denver Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Elevator Doesn't Reach The Top Floor, Does It?

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

They have a very convincing website. They offer great prices on vehicles, campers, boats, tractors etc...

They told me the truck I was trying to purchase was seized vehicle and in order to release the truck I would have to put down 20% of the purchase price by doing a bank to bank wire transfer and then it would be delivered to thier showroom in 3 days and I could pick it up there after paying the remainder of the sale price or have it shipped to me.

I paid the 20% down and was told by Aaron Wright that I could pick it up on 4/19/2020 between 11:00am and 1:00pm. I drove from Missouri to Colorado ( 11 hour trip one way) to retrieve the truck and no one ever showed up. I waited until 2:00pm then I reached out to Patrick Stone by "Chat" from the website. He told me they was closed and he couldn't do anything about it because it was Sunday I would have to wait until Monday to pick up the truck, again between 11:00am and 1:00pm. Then he told me he didn't know for sure what the delivery day was set for on the truck that it may not be there on Monday and I would have to wait until it was released from the lein holder before I could pick it up.

I returned to Missouri because I have an honest job and I had to be at work Monday morning. I have been trying to reach them by phone, email, chat, and have recieved no response to anything.

The initial person I talked to was Parick Stone, then Aaron Wright, and the Financial department was Michael Owen. I mostly dealt with Patric Stone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2020 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/denver-fine-motors/colorado-scammed-seized-1494237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Elevator Doesn't Reach The Top Floor, Does It?

AUTHOR: Momo - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, April 24, 2020

You are telling the world YOU AGREED to put down money on a truck YOU NEVER SAW and YOU NEVER TEST DROVE! With brains like that, no wonder they saw an easy mark! "A sucker is born every day!" ... P. T. Barnum.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair