What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Derek Fitzgerald-Poe - Bellevue WA

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Derek Fitzgerald-Poe SUCKS — Cheyenne Wyoming United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Derek Fitzgerald-Poe 11900 N.E. 1st Street Ste #300 Bellevue, WA United States

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This guy is something else.  He was looking at a business we had for sale and because we made the determination it was not a good fit, he lost it.  He started responding with things like this:

"LMAO I will disparage your company name you cant do sh*t f*g! You are such a weak dumba*s pu*sy you couldn't scam a smart man like myself. I am too smart for a weak coward like yourself!  You suck at scamming I could have come up with a much better scam! Your probably some tweaked out junkie who thinks you have talent lol, Idiots like you never end up successful only in jail with destroyed lives sucking d*ck for dope on the streets! You will get caught here very soon! Your time is coming! Can't wait to see you in jail! I will post your info all over Facebook and Instagram I will do all my part to the fullest extent to make sure you go down! "

and

"Later small d**k have fun swallowing loads in Jail hope you die of a drug overdose!"

and

"LMAO go for it dude you are f**king retard I am documenting everything and you will get caught its only  a matter of time. The fact you couldnt scam me is proof your not that good and you will make mistakes or not account for ways the FBI can track you down its at that point you will get caught and go bye bye for a very long time lol."

Now, I don't know about you but this is somewhat unacceptable speech.  His texts were worse telling me he hopes I "drown in c*m in prison".  Its amazing that someone can be so unstable in life that they have to say things like that, all because they were refused a business that someone else happily took over.

And he is representing people on property sales??  Who would sell or buy a house through this person, you wouldn't catch me alone with him anywhere!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2020 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/derek-fitzgeraldpoe/bellevue-wa-fitzgerald-poe-1494759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

HAHA showing the world - not too bright either

AUTHOR: Peter - (United States)

POSTED: Saturday, May 23, 2020

Amazing.  You don't really have to look far for my name or address, I just emailed it to you.  If you or your incompetent attorney want to pursue legal for a public service announcement of statements YOU MADE in the course of your "professional" business

GO

FOR

IT

DumbA--  Loser

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I will be hiring an attorney and suing the author for libel and slander

AUTHOR: Derek - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, May 21, 2020

Thanks buddy I remember you a couple years back trying to scam me on a business deal. Although it's been a couple years since this happened I do remember clearly you were trying to pull a scam I think on Bizbuysell.com selling websites for dirt cheap saying they made an extreme amount of money. Again I dont remember the specifics but I remember after asking some questions and doing Due Diligence I realized quite quickly and clearly you were a scam.

I will be hiring an attorney and we will find out who you are and I will sue you for libel and slander for harming my business and reputation. I will sue for all earnings I lost due to this post. So get ready! I will also be filing a police report for harrassement as it sounds like you are following me as well!

Looks like he is starting a company Davincicommerce.com

AUTHOR: Peter - (United States)

POSTED: Sunday, May 03, 2020

Not sure what he is going to do with http://davincicommerce.com but let's hope its a site that encourages and trains people on how to be a "professional" real estate agent with professional words and statements.

Davinici was an illegitimate son to a pretigous local lawyer, perhaps Derek Fitzgerald-Poe is trying to prove something with this wannabe startup.