What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Dividend Finance - San Francisco CA

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: William — Cape Coral Florida United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Dividend Finance 433 California St #300 San Francisco, CA United States

Dividend Finance Dividend Solar Charged me 100% interest payments and refused to allow me to initiat the load early. San Francisco CA

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I am writing this as buyer beware this company ripped me off, I got a loan through them not to bad of an interest rate however there was a clause that I have to pay them $265.10 for 13 months. I called them very soon after signing the contracts in actuality I never signed myself the solar company just pushed the application through on their laptop at my kitchen table.

Either way I did agree but when I call Dividend Finance to see if I could pay the lump sum payment there representative told me on the phone directly that I have no choice but to wait the 13 month’s to pay the lump sum payment.

I did have the money in the bank at the time and still do. I knew the lump sum payment was coming up so I called to get my logon information for their payment portal at that time the representative stated oh no you could have made the payment any time and it would have activated the account so that the payments of $265.10 would have done towards you’re loan instead of pure interest.

Now I know some people need to have that period to pay I did not there purely ripped me off. Now I am not saying they are in practice of doing that with everyone but they did it to me who knows if they won’t do it or something else to you.

I have paid the as soon as I found this out they supposedly did an internal investigation to say that all my phone calls to them have disappeared so they have no proof I ever called them in the first place me I will continue to tell everyone about the business practices of this company because they are wrong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2020 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/dividend-finance/san-francisco-ca-solar-1491657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content