X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jason — port byon, United States
  • Dixon Ford 489 IL-2 Dixon, IL United States

Dixon Ford Sold me a car and when I picked it up, it had a new dent, scratches and nicks on the hood, grille. Dixon IL

I bought VW TDI On the 13th and they had to install the VW recall which took a week, upon pick up, there was big scratch, dent on the hood, the grill was all scratched up. Now I bought the car with some hail damage not with a dent and scratches on the hood.

I have 4 witnesses who inspected car before and after who will attest to the new damage. I am also having an accelerator issue that they claim to be a flat spot on the tire even though the noise does not happen when i am not accelerating. I can not return it and then they will refuse to work with you to fix the problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2019 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/dixon-ford/il-sold-car-i-picked-new-dent-1484898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content