X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Donald J. Kahn - attorney in Miami Beach - Miami Beach FL

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Bill — Miami Beach FL United States
  • Donald J. Kahn - attorney in Miami Beach 317 71st Street Miami Beach, FL United States

Donald J. Kahn - attorney in Miami Beach I STONGLY BELIEVE THAT DONALD JEFFREY KAHN, ESQ. DECEIVED ME AND RIPPED ME OFF! Miami Beach FL

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Donald Jeffrey Kahn represented me as a property seller in a 2005 Miami Beach, FL real estate closing. Because I was incarcerated at the time of this representation and thus very vulnerable, it is my opinion and perception that I was taken advantage of by Mr. Kahn, whom I consider a con-artist. My belief is that he lied to me and gave unauthorized discounts and price concessions to the buyer of my home, and after giving Mr. Kahn power of attorney, he also sold my car which was easily worth at least $10,000 at the time, for a mere pittance of only $1000. He claimed that he received cash and that was all he could get, knowing that there was no way for me to track down the purchaser and verify the sale.

Also, many collectible items including a $100,000 comic book collection that I had in my home were missing after I was released. Mr. Kahn was supposed to arrange for their safe keeping and storage and was legally responsible for this via the power of attorney agreement that I signed. He claimed that they were never there.

I feel that I was both deceived and taken advantage of. I would NEVER recommend hiring lawyer Donald Jeffrey Kahn for any legal matter whatsoever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2020 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/donald-j-kahn-attorney-miami/fl-i-stongly-believe-effrey-1502030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair