X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By:
  • DottedMilan China

DottedMilan Never got item and rude customer service that never keeps word.

I ordered a sweat suit from them on Face Book a month ago and never got a receipt or a tracking status or any confirmation in my email. Luckily I took a screen shot of the orderconfirmation with the order number on it . even though it is all fake .

I called and a very rude man hurried me off the phone  and  said  that they would send me a confirmation of it being sent. I got nothing. They are fake. report them here and on face book.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2020 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/dottedmilan/got-item-rude-customer-keeps-1500717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair