X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Anonymous — Philadelphia Pa United States
  • Dr. Lisa Jablon 5501 Old York Rd Philadelphia, Pa United States

Dr. Lisa Jablon Dr. Elizabeth Cantor False diagnosis, harmful procedure, ongoing pain and suffering, mistreatment, long lasting damage, stalled to prevent from suing due to statute of limitations of mal practice Philadelphia Pa

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This is about Dr. Lisa Jablon, and Dr. Elizabeth Cantor. Dr. Lisa Jablon was seen at Einstein Center One, and Elizabeth Cantor was the technician in Radiology at the main campus of Einstein Hospital, that performed the biopsy. I went to see Dr. Jablon because I was referred by a GYN. I had pain in my right breast, and nothing wrong with the left breast. Her, along with the GYN, and even the people where I went to get the mammogram and ultrasound at Einstein man hospital, all told me it was something wrong with my left breast. ALL of them. I insisted it was the right.

Lisa Jablon had me go to get a biopsy of the left breast, in December of 2018. She told me that it was just a hematoma. The hematoma was there right after the procedure was done, as they did an immediate mammogram to make sure the metal clip was in place. It was fine for about a couple months. About 6 months later, in June/July of 2019, I started having throbbing pains, and shooting pains, in the left breast. I thought maybe there was a bad reaction to the metal chip they left in place, or maybe they tore something open and maybe there was a hemorrhage of some kind. Otherwise, the left breast was absolutely fine before this procedure, and before I even ever went to the doctors at all in 2018.

In the fall of 2019, it took over a month to beg and plead to get into Dr. Jablon's office to be seen again, so I decided to just go to a second opinion. I had another mammogram and ultrasound done, and low and behold, the hematoma which she insisted was there the first time around--miraculously disappeared. What are the odds. When I had the test done the first time, it was still there when they did the biopsy, because they had me get an immediate mammogram done right after to make sure the clip was firmly in place with the lump. Which means--how on earth did suddenly a year later, this lump just all of a sudden disappear? They ALL gave me a biopsy, for something that wasn't even there. Nothing. And, now, nobody will do anything to fix my breast because they're claiming I must be healed. It's a miracle. Nevermind, that I am having pains in a breast that there was nothing wrong before they went in there in the first place. The pain gets worse and worse, and even has discharge now as well.

I tried to get my insurance company to help, and they are absolutely useless, as their pathetic excuse was to tell them they should be nicer next time, and give me an option to not have the metal chip put in place. That doesn't do anything to help the problem that is there now. I tried to get a lawyer, but they are telling me it's too late passed statute of limitations to sue for malpractice. How convenient. They all drug this out too long, ran me round in circles, and now it's too late to sue. Truly remarkable, miraculous, and utterly convenient. All I have left now, is making sure that people far and wide know that Einstein Medical Center allows more than one of their doctors to exploit, and blatantly abuse patients.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2020 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/dr-lisa-jablon/philadelphia-pa-elizabeth-1498202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair