X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: DR. Shahrouz Zarrabi, MD, DDS - Corona Del Mar CA

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Vace — Riverside Ca United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • DR. Shahrouz Zarrabi, MD, DDS 2865 E Coast Hwy, Suite 300 Corona Del Mar, CA United States

DR. Shahrouz Zarrabi, MD, DDS Racist towards Arabs, Iranian and Airman Corona Del Mar CA

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

After initial visit taking cat scan of my daughter and paying $3,000 initial payment. calling him to change date to my daughter schooling he cancel the surgery my daughter didn’t initiate nor signing any cancellation. we arranged our schedule around the surgery date I had to cancel my project that created financial injury to find out his wife and him didn’t like Arab , Iranian nor Airman at Air Force because they been Iranian I ask her what is the reason "office policy’ they didn’t disclosed any thing and my daughter nor to me.

I had to go to take my daughter to urgent care because she planned her schooling and now she is crying she had other arrangements around the surgery week that she canceled to accommodate the surgery date. What the office did were unethical and racist because she didn’t like Arab Iranian people I also filing complaints with Medical Board and small claim of financial injuries that caused our family occurred.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2021 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/dr-shahrouz-zarrabi-md-dds/corona-del-mar-ca-racist-1512765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair