X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: East Coast Mechanical - BOYNTON BEACH Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By:
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • East Coast Mechanical 1500 N. High Ridge Road BOYNTON BEACH, Florida United States

East Coast Mechanical ECM Stay away from ECM - a rip off home warranty company ! BOYNTON BEACH Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This company is a total rip off.  They charge hundreds for a service contract.  They didn't show up twice.  Then they say I need a new cartridge for my faucet.  Then they say I need a new faucet.  Guess what ?  They don't include any parts for this.  Then they wanted almost $400 to replace a simple bathroom faucet.

When I asked if I could buy my own faucet they said they would charge me $225 for the labor to put it in !  Then they charge me $45 for the service call to tell me all this.  What am I paying a service contract for ?  I can get a handyman to install this for less than $100.  Stay away from this rip off company !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2021 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/east-coast-mechanical/boynton-beach-florida-ecm-rip-1507529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair