X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Malibu — Los Angeles United States
  • Ebay 2025 Hamilton Ave San Jose, California United States

Ebay Ebay staff stopped me from selling my own intellectual property. San Jose California

*Consumer Comment: How

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Saturday September 19th,2020 I posted on Ebay my two manuscripts that I created, and wrote. The first one is Sean Combs The Paper Boy, and Blue Ivy Blue Lagoon. Only I and I alone created these film screenplays, I am the only one to put work in on this. This is my intellectual property, and if I see fit to sell it, that is my right.

Ebay seems to be confused as to what year it is, and sent me an email telling me that I am in violation of their company policies by posting my own intellectual property to sell. They said that I had no right to an appeal and I couldn't discuss it further with anyone. How asinine. Someone is crazy and needs to be on medication for delusional thoughts. This is outright harassment and I want the world to know it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2020 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/ebay/san-jose-california-staff-1500053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

How

AUTHOR: Stacey - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, September 21, 2020

This is outright harassment and I want the world to know it.  How is this harrassment?? Ebay is a business and has the right to remove any listing that violates their policies oh wait!! I thought you were homeless?? Or did you get a job and finish school after they pulled your student loans?? You file ROR reports like they were candy. Get a life. You are not entitled to anything period like every other working human being on this planet.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair