X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Edward Weeks - Berlin, MD.

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ross — Lethbridge Alberta Canada
  • Edward Weeks 66 Martinique Cir Berlin, , MD. United States

Edward Weeks Dave This person goes on a trading site, and makes a trade with you and has you send the cards and never sends your to you. Berlin, MD.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This guy goes by the name of Dave or Edward or nick name " Weeksey" on the Collector card site called https://www.tcdb.com/, this is the site where two people can look at each others cards and make a trade deal.

Each person puts what they want from the other person and then they send them to each other. I made a deal with this guy, (the largest i have ever done, almost 300.00 dollars in classic hockey cards) in return this guy was going to send me the cards I picked from his collection for the same amount of value.

I sent his with a tracking number and it was signed for and delivered to his house. He tried dening it to me that he never recieved it until i showed him the post office proof that it was delivered. I asked for the tracking number for the cards that were being shipped to me and he could never provide it, just kept saying he would send it but its been 3 months now and still no tracking number.

This guy just got me to send the cards to him and he had no intention of sending cards back. He has ghosted me now and I am out 300 USD on hockey cards plus I didnt get the 300.00 dollars worth of cards from him that I should have.

Just think if he does this to alot of people he is getting a pretty nice collection of hockey cards for free.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2021 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/edward-weeks/berlin-md-dave-person-goes-1506431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair