X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Elegantshoes - Indianapolis Indiana

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Renee — Lafayette Louisiana United States
  • Elegantshoes 211 North Pennsylvania Street Suite 600 Indianapolis , Indiana United States

Elegantshoes Woman's Orthopedic Shoes Substituted my purchase and then would not let me return or get a refund Indianapolis Indiana

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Purchased a pair of Women's Orthopedic Shoes that did not require tying the laces. They sent me a shoe that required the laces be tied.

When I wanted to return as their website states 100% satisfaction guarantee I was told bottom line I could not return and they would give me a 30% discount on my next purchase.

I can't use these shoes and certainly not purchasing anything else from them.

They even admitted in email that they had sent me different version of the shoe I ordered. Very poor customer service and bad business.  Now I am out 50.00 for something i cannot use.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2021 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/elegantshoes/indianapolis-indiana-womans-1505192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair