X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Elite Pacific Realty Ltd. - Baguio City Benguet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By:
  • Elite Pacific Realty Ltd. ROOM 401-C, LA AZOTEA BUILDING, SESSION ROAD, BAGUIO CITY 2600, BENGUET, PHILIPPINES Baguio City, Benguet Philippines

Elite Pacific Realty Ltd. This company is a Realty base in Baguio and practicing in the Lowlands This company is Scamy in all way on their realty service and construction too Baguio City Benguet

*Consumer Comment: Beware of stacy she will ruin your ripoff report complaint like how she has ruined my complaints and getting justice

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

If you are looking at Elite Pacific Realty Ltd their office space looks legit in La Azotea Building at Session Rd. but if you are being entertained by their representatives. They are professional at first but if you question a lot of things they become irritated and their gay president shows emotions that are true to the core that he is not amused to me. Going to their CEO he cannot even answer the basic questions in construction and real estate, I don't know how he manages his people.

I investigated and their real estate firm doesn't have a real estate broker which is comparable to a hospital that has no doctor. As of this posting, I also saw they don't have PCAB licensed to construct. So it is double trouble.

They also told me that they do undervalue the property for BIR purposes because it is in the culture and I blatantly refuse. As a practitioner of Buddhism, I don't want to deceive the government. It might show that I am a being too much but if this real estate company does not have proper permits, professional people, and doing allegedly scrupulous things on BIR like tax evasion. Then I am afraid to invest in this company my hard-earned money.

I won't recommend this company. Just RUN they are not an Elite company they should call themselves Delite...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2020 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/elite-pacific-realty/baguio-city-benguet-company-1501500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: - (United States)

POSTED: Sunday, November 01, 2020

They are cyberbullies on this site & stacy is one of them. She has ruined many of my complaints & my cause. She wants to ruin us getting justice. And they are others too on here who will be rats & ruin things for you.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair