X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Elmer Foster Transflorida Realty, LLC - MIAMI, PHILADELPHIA FL, PA

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: stanley — United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Elmer Foster Transflorida Realty, LLC 1580 SAWGRASS CORPORATE PKWY STE 130 MIAMI, PHILADELPHIA, FL, PA United States

Elmer Foster Transflorida Realty, LLC Elmer Foster Presented low offers on my home in order to buy it for himself MIAMI, PHILADELPHIA FL, PA

Mr Elmer Foster of Sunrise Florida approached me and offered to sell my house for me. I was an out of town owner who had not seen the property in a long time and I was not sure what it was worth. He said he could only get very low offers from multiple buyers..

it turns out that he had me sign a contract for a low amount of money when in actuality he was partnering with someone to get the house from me $70,000 less than the market price for it!!! He scammed me and tricked me. He should lose his license!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2021 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/elmer-foster-transflorida-llc/miami-philadelphia-fl-pa-low-1505432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair