X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Graves — HAMBURG NJ United States
  • Epic Pain Management 2 Sears Drive Paramus, NJ United States

Epic Pain Management Dr Amit Goswami I was being treated by a dr for fibro and chronic pain. By the last one i could not take the pain in my back any longer it was not even being helped by the pain meds or anything. I told him I cannot get the shots anymore Paramus NJ

Ok i was being treated by a dr for fibro and chronic pain.

I have degenerated discs but had no back problems.

My rheumatologist retired suddenly and gave me the name of Dr Goswami at Epic Pain Management who has numerous offices. He had me get an mri of my neck and back in 1/19. As i stated i do have degenerated discs which is common as i am 50 yrs old.

He told me if i got these shots in my back it would help my fibro which I questioned how and he said it does work for chronic pain.

I had multiple shots 1/29/19, 2/12/19, 3/15/19 suddenly after the 1st shot i had lumps at the injection area, i was put under for these shots, he said the lumps would go away, i told him my fibro is not being helped, he was giving me pain meds 2 wks prescriptions, he stated that in order to give me the prescription he had to give me these shots. By the last Shot i could not take the pain in my back any longer it was not even being helped by the pain meds or anything. I told him I cannot get the shots anymore his reply "no sHots no pills" his office has Contacted me too many tImes to count i guess tHinking I am an addict therefore I would SuDDeNly allow Him and his brother the anesthesiolOgist to damage my back more than they already have.

I Kept getting Texts from tiger text which appa deletEs all records of the text but i have taken screen shots for the aTtorney i am hiring! I Got a text 2 weeks ago asking how i want to go forward with my treatment to which i probably cussed them out again! Today i received a bIll for $19k which i have never seen or heard anYthing about this so now i have to hire an attorney to sue them! There is no way i am paying them more than the $31k they already received to destroy mY back and my life!

I have Gained weight due to not being aBle to be active! No doctors will touch my back afTer i expLain what Happened! I aM more depressed than ever because i have a child to care for i can no longer do that! I have never sought out a new pain management doctor out of fear of what they would talk me into like these shots that have pretty much ended my Life! Everytime they Text me i have panic attacks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2020 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/epic-pain-management/paramus-nj-dr-amit-goswami-1496784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair