X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Juliet — Saint Paul Minnesota United States
  • Eric Foster CashNow United States

Eric Foster CashNow ph# 813-398-1707 Plant City Florida "Loan Insurance" Deposit Into My Bank Account That They Will Want Sent Back

I received a text message with this information Eric Foster CashNow ph# 813-398-1707 Plant City Florida.  I called the # and he did answer Eric Foster. It sounded okay at first, then he said loan is dependent on "hard verified bank account" and "hard verified credit score", I believe that was the phrase, hard verified.

In any event, he says my credit score is below required 750 so ''hard verified bank account'' verification needed.  His company would have to contact Federal Deposit Corporation, which I think is fake, and they would need to deposit $500 to $750 in my bank account.

At that point I did jump the gun cause I was pissed and I said ''this is a total scam" and hung up and blocked the #.  I expect I would have been directed to return the funds to a web address, or even better go out and get a money gram or western union or something to verify I have a good bank account or some other stupid scammy function.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2019 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/eric-foster-cashnow-ph-plant/loan-insurance-deposit-bank-1479505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content