X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: eu natural - henderson nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Thor — fort myers United States
  • eu natural Eu Natural 2654 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Ste B5-93 Henderson, NV 89052 henderson, nevada United States

eu natural Stole money off my credit card henderson nevada

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

EU Natural has a bait and switch gimmick where they offer a discount and when you put the promo in the checkout procedure is unclear. It mentions the promo number you have and seems to indicate for your reduced price it is showing it will also throw in a membership. There is no other option but to take what looks like th eprice you just settled on on the previous screen. After I bought it showed they had doubled the price. I complained immediaely and wrote several letters. Dave had this worthless song and dance. Oh it goes out of the warehouse immediately and I can give you 25% off.

No, I want my money back and I wont ever come back to be ripped off by you again. Oh, he said when it gets to you mail it back. No that is not my responsibility. I thought I got a discount with a promo you were advertising, not paying more than double to get more of the product I bought. I know how much of the product I want to buy without you forcing some on me through trickery of website design. I hope others out there will boycott this dishonest company. I have spoken with licensing for Henderson Nevada where "Dave" (last name not listed anywhere) says he operates out of and expect to be hearing back from them soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2020 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/eu-natural/henderson-nevada-stole-money-1500133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair