X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Everlasting Renos Ltd and Walter Orlando Vasquez fraud - Vernon British Columbia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Devon Loosdrecht — Chilliwack British Columbia Canada
  • Everlasting Renos Ltd and Walter Orlando Vasquez fraud 7955 Tronson Rd Vernon, British Columbia Canada

Everlasting Renos Ltd and Walter Orlando Vasquez fraud I have a home in Chilliwack that I needed to renovate, I was introduced to Walter Orlando Vasquez by a friend of mine from Vernon. British Columbia

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I have a home in Chilliwack that I needed to renovate, I was introduced to Walter Orlando Vasquez by a friend of mine from Vernon. Walter is a Mexican born Canadian citizen and owner of Everlasting Renos Ltd. We signed a contract for $ 135,000 in work. I gave him a down payment of $ 40,000. He started the work and after a couple weeks he asked for another $ 25,000 cash.

A week after that payment was made not a single employee of Everlasting Renos showed up to work. I took off for a business trip and when I returned all tool and materials were gone yet all the garbage was left behind!! After several unanswered e-mail, texts and calls I drove to 7955 Tronson Rd in Vernon to get explanations.

It was at this moment that he said that it wasn’t convenient for him to honour the contract. I asked him for a refund and he said that he already spent the money in starting the work and threatened me claiming he knew persons in the Mexican mafia and me and my family were going to pay the consequences if I took legal course of action.

He also claimed to have police connections who would protect him. I started a lawsuit but he refuses be served and as the company is registered in Edmonton Alberta this has made matters even more difficult. I am still trying to serve him but I doubt this will be a short process. Stay away from Everlasting Renos Ltd and Walter Orlando Vasquez if you want save your money instead of going through a nightmare like myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2019 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/everlasting-renos-walter/vernon-british-columbia-orlo-1480498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair