X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Expedia - Seattle

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Farah — other
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Expedia Seattle, Washington Seattle , United States

Expedia made a me pay money and refused to refund Seattle

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Never Trust Expedia! Never use Expedia for booking! The worst experience you can ever have! I’ve been a client for years and am a traveler and I always did my bookings through Expedia! But once a certain Inconvenience happens they vanish!

I have booked a round trip from my country to Turkey and once demanding for an upgrade, An expedia agent canceled my return ticket by mistake. When I called expedia they told me that they hold responsibility for this issue and what I should do is that : book a return ticket through expedia and pay it with my own credit card, and they in return will do me a refund!

THIS IS A TRAP!! Caution!! Once you do the booking and pay a high amount for a new ticket, you loose your money! There is no email to send the receipt!!  Ever since I came to my country I’ve been spending money on my international calls and wasting my time talking to a new agent every time, with no result !

They simply put you on hold for more than one hour and once your call cuts off, they vanish! No one sends you an email nor they call you back( I told them before that my call might cut off in any second because I no longer have credits for my international call) what they tell you is that “we will call you back, don’t worry honey “ again this is a TRAP… no one calls you again nor sends you any email!

What a DISRESPECTFUL company! I am  very disappointed!

Never trust Expedia!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2021 01:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/expedia/seattle-made-pay-money-refund-1512597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair