X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: The Fatherless Generation Foundation Inc - Atlanta Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Stuart — Abilene United States
  • The Fatherless Generation Foundation Inc 3340 Peachtree Road Suite 1010 Atlanta, Georgia United States

The Fatherless Generation Foundation Inc Dr Tori J Evans Barton I paid $896 for legal representation that I never got and promised a refund in August which I havent received to this day. Tori J is a scam artist. I paid $896 and received nothing. Atlanta Georgia

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I paid $896 & received nothing but a quick crash course in lawyering over the phone moments before I had to appear in court. The attorney that I was promised never even showed up and I was left to fall flat on my face.

I did all the work of filing the documents, having them notorized, getting them stamped in and having the other party served. All I received was slick phone conversation and at other times short and in some cases incoherent texts?

Tori J is a professional scammer taking advantage of people. I requested &was promised a refund 8/14/2019. Then I was told I'd get my refund within 14 business days, on or before 9/4/19. On 9/10/19 I asked for my refund again.

On 9/23/19 PayPal told me that the payment (my refund) was declined by the sender's bank. I received an email from Tori J on 10/5/19 expressing "sorrow" that I had not been refunded. Now I'm being told that my refund will be sent on 11/15/19. We'll see what happens.

For someone who's been in business for ten years there's no shortage of lame excuses. She (Tori J) didn't know the attorney; she only worked with the attorney only twice before; there was a breakdown in communication; the attorney went on vacation and forgot to tell her; she left my case in the hands of a subordinate; she went on vacation.

It never ends. One new lame excuse after another. I strongly caution anyone who considers using this "service."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2019 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/fatherless-generation/atlanta-georgia-farless-dr-j-1488006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair