X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: chris — new port richey FL United States
  • fedex New Port Richey, Florida United States

fedex anthony robbins foundation fedex never delivered oursilver rings and were told they did New Port Richey Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I receive messages informing me that robbins foundation was getting set for their annual thanksgiving basket brigade for the needy.They ask for donations..I was very glad to and donated twice..The second donation was a purchase of 2 silver live with passion adjustable rings and was over 80 dollars with shipping.My purchase is used to feed the hungry.Regardless of getting ripped off I am still glad to have contributed as I have..I wasnt even gonna say anything..But then again I find it a shame as I write this because it has now happened 3 times in a row..

I call robbins research and the guy says-sorry but it looks like youre outta luck..Im told the rings have been delivered when they havent..They wouldnt answer any email and eventually apologized but said they hadnt the money to reimburse me..Several months ago I had ordered a nutritional suppliment online..Fedex left me a ticket on my door but it had no number on it at all.When my item didnt arrive I called them..Im informed that they cant tell me anything unless I have the number..They never gave me one..He tells me it was delivered yet it wasnt and I eventually said to hell with it..

Today we receive a fedex box..We open it up and pull out the receipt and all the paper..Theres no product...The box is empty..I call the bio trust company and they resend a new one for me.I read on a website recently some god awful stories of what others have experienced and lost..Not to complain but this doesnt seem right..Im not lookin to get reimbursed for anything..It kinda cracks me thinkin about a billion dollar self help company sayin-Sorry sir but we dont have 87 dollars to repay you..Dont mean to be this way toward fedex..Overall theyre probably alright but I wont use them if I can help it..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2020 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/fedex/new-port-richey-florida-rings-1501686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair