X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ann — Loomis United States
  • First American Home Warranty Santa Rosa, California United States

First American Home Warranty Forces me to pay $75 service fee when no service was provided; never sent a contractor out on another claim Santa Rosa California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Company sends out the sketchiest two "plumbers" you could imagine. I had reported a plumbing stoppage but they looked in the toilet tank and that was it. I didn't stop them because I wanted them gone.  I immediately complained and was told they would waive the $75.  I didn't hear anything for at least a month, then I got hounded to pay the $75.00.

August 1st I filed a claim as I had no hot water.  Two days later, still no contractor and no follow ups from them even though I was assured it was considered an emergency and someone would be out within 24 hours.  That was a month ago.

Beware of this company.  Do your research.  They will scam you, talk rude to you (if you can understand them), and hire the bottom of the barrel vendors!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2019 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/first-american-home-warranty/santa-rosa-california-forces-1484531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair