X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Flair Airline - Edmonton Alberta

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Xavier — Red Deer Alberta Canada
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

For 3 years I've booked flights with this airline and taken over 9 return flights in that same period. Each and every trip was an unmitigated nightmare with delayed flights, abrupt changes in scheduled flights without timely notification,  no means to communicate with any customer service agent, by any means, either online or by phone, no remedy for refund in case of canceled flights etc... Yet I decided to keep giving them a chance to work out the bugs in their system since they were a new company and the flights were inexpensive.

I finally had to come to the decision never to use them again after this last fiasco where I was denied a refund after canceling a flight. They contend that I failed to fill out and submit the proper form online for cancellation when in fact I had done so while trying like hell to get through the prompts on their horrifically glitched-out website..Where you are directed to process these requests.  There was no remedy offered, only a terse response when I was finally able to connect with a human on the phone.

Snotty and unhelpful is an understatement as I was told I would not receive my refund for a canceled flight.  I am now out of pocket for far more money than if I had just booked with another carrier with standard pricing. Flair Airline's lower prices are simply NOT worth it.  I wish I had bothered to research this airline service by looking at online reviews of which there is an abundance of negative ones.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2014 10:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/flair-airline/edmonton-alberta-terrible-rip-1165689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair