X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Sept 8 I spent over 1 hours listing my house for sale at their website Flat Fee MLS.  Once submitted i called to check the next day and was told it takes 3 days before it lists.  I got irritated asking why was it not disclose on the website as i could go somewhere else to list faster.  I was told it will be done that day.  Today the 11th  i call to check how i can verify if it is listed i was told i did not respond to their email.  I said did i expec one and why?  They told me they need to see the Trust paper work.  I got upset telling them they have no business to do so and it is not required by law as they are not the buyer   but simply the middle man.

I then spent the effort and time to get the Trust paper work to them. The house is taken title under the land trust  I purposely set up that way.  I am the trustee of the house.  I emailed them then called back and they again irritated the f. out of me once more  ( they did this before)  by saying i acted in an improper way verbally on previous call.   Proper I said?    really if you people are competent enough i would not be this upset and cussing?   Why the f. no body bothered to call me about the trust paperwork even though they have no business to inquire.

I am pissed that i have to wait for  3days after i paid for it to list then spend time daily to call to check to deal with their shitty service and now the trust paperwork   REALLY?

They went ahead and cancelled the listing even after they already received the Trust paperwork that i just email in.  How dare of them doing this after  i paid for 3 days ago, waited for 3 days, getting mad every time  i call to  check to see if  it is listed already or not then the request of the trust paperwork  by email   NOT even a phone call for me to know    ONLY when i call today about the listing done yet  to find out that they want to see the Trust paper work.

Flat listing has no business to see title of any kind because they are not the buyer.  I just list with another  flat listing and there is no such requirement and even they say that is illegal and improper request.  Furthermore    they don't disclose any sign up listing requires 3 days waiting for it to list.  Had i known this fact i would not use their service.    Listen   filling out what requires to list th e house for sale is no kid stuff.  It takes more than 1 hour.  1 hour that i wasted and later on got pissed off with these b*****d.   F. business, f. service these sob!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2020 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/flat-fee-mls-realty/tampa-fl-cancel-listing-after-1499765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair