X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Patricia — Winnemucca NV United States
  • Flylatest 3020 NW 20 st apt 3 miami, FL United States

Flylatest HYSAN LLC Did not deliver the product ordered and had to fight for over a month to receive an answer. miami FL

In July I ordered 2 bras, front hook, from flylatest. I have been fighting since I received the wrong ones, back hook, to get a refund or the right bras.

I called the phone number from the page I ordered from and it is just an answering service.  I called the phone number on the shipping package for HYSAN LLC and it is also just an answering service.

I sent out 11 emails before I finally contacted the BBB. Since I did that I have had an offer of keeping the bras and receiving a 30% refund. I answered that I either want the product I ordered or a full refund. And received another offer of a full refund with an address in Miami FL for the return.

I am definitely going to make sure there is tracking on the package.

Keeping my fingers crossed that I don get my money back. But be sure I will be posting an update.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2019 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/flylatest/miami-fl-hysan-llc-did-fight-1484126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content