X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Amanda — Wahnapitae Canada
  • foryouthsome United States

foryouthsome foryouthsome purchased 3 cabinets and an embroidery machine for $727.66 CAN/$529.30 USD. Never recieved and now the domain does not exist.

I purchased 3 folding cabinets and an embroidery machine in January from theyouthsome.com. It was their boxing day sales. I am from Canada so I paid $727.66 CAN for $529.30 USD. I recieved a confirmation and my payment went through.

I messaged a few days ago to see if they knew when my items would be shipped or arriving and I recieved an email stating their domain no longer exists. Go and check the site and sure enough they do not exist anymore. Which is how I found this site. I do not have a lot of money and saved up for these items for my mother as a gift. So this is difficult on me.

My email is wccamanda@gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2019 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/foryouthsome/purchased-cabinets-embroidery-1475680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content